EDG6000 | Digital Governor – Multi-V DC
- Save energy costs by regulating motor speed according to load requirements. GAC components are the best way to govern a generator where tight control of engine speed is desired, regardless of engine load.
- EDG6000 | Multi-VDC Digital Speed Governor (CE) / Multiple PID Control for Full Operating Range Tuning / IP67 Sealed Case and Connector / RS232 and CAN J1939 Communications / SmartVU PC Software / 14-Pin Mating Connector not included
- Features: wide operating temperature range – Immune to analog drift – 4 selectable speeds: 3 fixed speeds with idle; 1 variable speed – Includes standard GAC AUX input for synchronizing and load sharing – User tamper resistant – No adjustable external switches or pots.
- EDG Series Electronic Speed Control – No Analog Bypass – Selectable Isochronous or Downshift Regulation – Top Speed Sensor – Adjustable Starting Fuel Strategy – Black Smoke Reduction – Variable Speed Regulation
- Application in: military grade equipment, rail, marine, industrial, heavy machinery, gaseous engines, power generation, oil and gas and much more GAC is ISO 9001 certified | We carry the full line of Governors America Corp products, email Thunder Parts your requirements!
FIMS5000 | Fuel and Ignition Management System (FIMS)
GAC’s total system approach results in a cost effective solution that offers the greatest potential for improvements in both engine efficiency and exhaust emissions while providing many features.
Basic Fuel and Ignition Management System (FIMS) for low pressure applications using a venturi mixer and stepper motor control valve. The user interface software is completely designed by GAC. System includes a built-in engine speed governor. Extremely cost effective and capable. System includes two separate modules which can operate stand-alone depending on the application needs.SKU: FIMS5000
Showing all 2 results