Woodward Solenoids | Cable Solenoids
Remote cable link solenoid can be used for throttle advance or shutdown requirements. Ideal for applications with space restrictions, extremely hot environments or excessive vibration.
- Remote mount for installation away from constrained or hostile environments
- Assembled with Model 2003ES high-force solenoid
- 8-14 pound return spring standard for start/stop applications.
- Heavy-duty cable withstands temperature ranges of-63 ̊F to +250 ̊F (-53 ̊C to +121 ̊C)
- Spherical rod end with 0.237″ (6 mm) diameter hole• Corrosion resistant plated steel housing and mounting
- Coils are potted to seal entire solenoid for reliableservice under extreme vibration, temperature, dirt,and moisture conditions
- Options include connectors, flexible conduit overleads, and Coil Commander™ solenoid protectionmodules